• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBP] Tholestia Chapter 2: Quest for the Lore of Saljara the Many Faceted

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Deepwinter 7 concentrates on his seemingly simple black staff and psionic energy begins to crackle around it. However, nothing happens. (see OOC thread)

Wulf has recovered his fighting stance and can now act.

Spellsword

First Post
Completely absorbed in the furious combat wulf is engaged in, the again swings his two-bladed in a frenzy......

Attack 1
Roll 1: 20.
damage1
Roll 1: 10.

Attack2
Roll 1: 10.
Damage2
Roll 1: 8.

Attack 3
Roll 1: 16.
damage3
Roll 1: 14.

OOC/ I figured I did not want to say anything....although it flavour to the thread, just think for one second of one of the many crummy hero-villian battles you have seen in various films, where the constantly jabber on.....

H: you are going to meet your demise, force of evil!!
V: I would never had thought you had gotten this far, warrior. Alas your heroism will end here
H: (while delivering his first blows) I will avenge....(fill in whoever is suitable)
V: Your petty attempts won't do.....

ETC ETC........

/OOC
:)

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
The halfling seems amused. he easily dodges all three attacks made by the Fighter-Mage.

Diactum, still standing behind Tycho, coughing and gasping for air, is ready to act.

Last edited:

Bacter

First Post
Still not feeling able to contribute anything to battle and trying to save his valuable spells, Diactum readies himself on the possible event that another enemy might appear from behind us. So Diactum turns his back to the group and tries to keep an eye on the other side of the battlefiels.

I'll cover you from the back! I don't think I am able to concern myself with the current wraith anymore!

takew

First Post
OOC: How is the situation?

Tycho makes a 5 ft step to maneuver in flanking position (if possible) and makes a full attack on the wraith…

Atck 1: 8(roll) + 7(bab) + 4(str) + 1(magic) + 1(Bardic Music) = AC 21 (23 with flanking)
Dmg 1: 7(roll) + 6(str) + 1(magic) + 1(Bardic Music) = 15 dmg (2 fire dmg)
Atck 2: 18(roll) + 2(bab) + 4(str) + 1(magic) + 1(Bardic Music) = AC 26 (28 with flanking)
Dmg 2: 10(roll) + 6(str) + 1(magic) + 1(Bardic Music) = 18 dmg (2 fire dmg)

Ilan

First Post
regained some of my confidence I pull back the bowstring with more trust in my abilities.

[attack1= 2 +16+1(bs)+1(pb)+3(meta)-2(mighty)= 21]
[attack2= 20 +16+1(bs)+1(pb)+3(meta)-2(mighty)= 39]
[attack3= 11 +11+1(bs)+1(pb)+3(meta)-2(mighty)= 25]

[damage1= 3 +1(bs)+2(pb)+3(meta)= 9]
[damage1= 7 +1(bs)+2(pb)+3(meta)= 13]
[damage1= 8 +1(bs)+2(pb)+3(meta)= 14]

Arrows left: meta (+3)= 29 / normal= 10

If the halfling was already dead before my attack I pick up the sword that the Elven warrior dropped and study it.

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
After a rapid successions of Tycho's Greatsword blows and the first of Ilan's shots striking true, the halfling wraith dissipates.

Ilan relaxes after shooting his sole arrow. He picks up and starts studying the bastard word wielded by the wraith that was once an elven warrior. For one thing, it is obviously silver plated.

What do you do now?

(It is no longer necessary to stay in initiative order)

Last edited:

Sullaf

First Post
"That foul undead beasts" Kheldev grunts while attaching his axe to his backpack. He looks around to spot any other undeads but the fog is still too deep to penetrate ;) He then looks on the ground to see if the two wraiths have dropped any other items besides the blade while waiting for the rest to decide the next course of action.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Sullaf said:
He then looks on the ground to see if the two wraiths have dropped any other items besides the blade while waiting for the rest to decide the next course of action.
No, but you do see Ilan's wrecked bow.

Ilan

First Post
After I pick up my broken bow, which I put in my quiver, I study the sword, is it elvenmade, are there any runes on it, is there maybe elven writing on the sword. Anyway at all to know who might be the former owner of it. While doing this I say to the group, my eyes never leaving the sword: "I have potions of healing if anyone should need them, but first use up the magical healing of the others before using the potions. They are in my backpack."

OOC: Plzz look at my charactersheet for the potions that I have. say which one you use and I will correct it on my sheet.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads