• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC or Morrus please help

M

Madriel's Mercy

I originally registered for the new board as "madriel", but my e-mail crashed as I was trying to complete my account activation and it's just not working. I've re-registered as Madriel's Mercy as I was on the old board and that's working.

Please delete the "madriel" account.

Thanks muchly.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hmm... I can't find "Madriel" in the Members list. Which can mean one of two things: Either someone already deleted it (in which case they probably would have posted here), or the ID hasn't yet gotten its confirmation (dunno how that works, but I remember other members not showing up immediately in the list). Do you remember the member number?

Anyway - to delete an account, you'll need an Admin (i.e., Morrus or Piratecat) AFAIK. So I'd suggest changing the thread title accordingly. :)

M

Madriel's Mercy

I couldn't log on to the boards at all so unfortunately I don't even know the number.

How do you edit a thread title? I tried, but it just changed the subject title.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Madriel's Mercy said:
I couldn't log on to the boards at all so unfortunately I don't even know the number.

How do you edit a thread title? I tried, but it just changed the subject title.
Hm... I thought it was possible since the last boards also allowed it. :confused:
Oh, well - I'll do it, then. :)

BTW, PC or Morrus could also just enable your "Madriel" account; would give you a lower member number, should this mean anything to you. ;)

M

Madriel's Mercy

Thanks, Dark. As for the lower member number it's no big deal to me. We're all jumbled up now, so it won't mean anything for a year or so anyway.

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
BTW, PC or Morrus could also just enable your "Madriel" account; would give you a lower member number, should this mean anything to you. ;)
How can a lower member number not mean something? Like, member numbers are everything, d00d!

:rolleyes:

Wicht

Hero
Darkness said:
Get a life, graydoom. :cool:

Fer sure and like stop posting in threads that don't concern you :D

meaning Graydoom, not darkness, darkness is a mod and can like post in any thread he wants

M

Madriel's Mercy

Darkness said:
Ok. :) Which user name do you prefer, though?

Sorry, got a call from a friend who just found out he's going to be a daddy for the first time. :D

As for the user name, Madriel is less of a bother to type, so I guess I'll take that one instead.

Thanks again!

Remove ads