• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC sheet .pdf?

Talvisota

First Post
Hello fellow board members! Hoping you can help me out.

My long quest to found a gaming group over here has born fruit, and now I need to find a good character sheet .pdf to help my new players with learning the rules. Any links or advice you have?

Yes, I know I could make copies of the PH sheet, but I am constantly letting all of the new players borrow it so now I never have it with me!

Thanks in advance.

Talvisota

First Post
Thanks a lot, fellas!

Yep, in Kazakhstan. I am an American, as is one of the players, and the other three (soon to be four) are locals.

Although I DM in English (as I just can't be as erudite in Russian) I encourage everyone to speak in their native language to increase game flow.

Take care,

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Talvisota said:
Thanks a lot, fellas!

Yep, in Kazakhstan. I am an American, as is one of the players, and the other three (soon to be four) are locals.

Although I DM in English (as I just can't be as erudite in Russian) I encourage everyone to speak in their native language to increase game flow.

Take care,

That has got to be the coolest thing I ever heard...er read.

A2Z

Explorer
Here is a great site to find all sorts of character sheets: RPGsheets.com.

On another note. It'd be interesting if we good get a list of how many members are from where. I wonder how hard that would be or if Morrus could just print something out from the member list. I'd like to see what percentage of members are from what parts of the world.

Henry@home

First Post
Talvisota, try www.RPGsheets.com

you willl find more D&D 3E character sheets designs than your little heart desires. :)

Good luck on the gaming group. I must say it is the first time I have ever heard of a gaming group that uses more than one language in the session! :eek:

darnit, A2Z beat me to it - but I can second the recommendation!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads