• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PCGen or Etools characters to share

Nylanfs

Adventurer
kingpaul said:
Paul G was at the Eruvian booth. I believe he wandered over to your booth at some point.

Yes we were at Eruvian (almost wasn't at the last moment, Matt from Eruvian.com was delayed for 24 hours in Denver and the GenCon staff had to do some Booth Magic when he did. We ended up in booth 1140, right next to the big divider behind the refreshments. I know that I did send some people over your way and at Lone Wolf to see Hero Lab.

And I kept meaning to get over you meet you Anurien, but quite seriously since I was the ONLY one promoting PCGen at the time I barely had time enough for lunch any of the days. Next year I'm going to require at least one PCGen hench monkey. And hopefully we'll be able to pull everything together in time to get an ACTUAL booth listed in the GenCon book instead of making private arrangements with other booth owners.

BTW Anurien, check out Eruvian.com it has some serious promise. Also I should mention that two of the Hero Labs guys stopped by. I gave them both copies of the latest PCGen CD's complete with sourcecode, and copies of the free flyer we had printed up. :) Which ironically enough doesn't actually say PCGen anywhere on the page excepy for the download link. :)

Last edited:

Anurien

First Post
Tell me about it, there were two of us and that was tiring enough. I was getting to the point where I was hoping no-one would come by the booth.

The Fantasy Grounds guys are cool (from your other thread) we had a few beers with them on the Friday night (they were boycotting the Ennies, we forgot to enter DOH!) and their booth was next to ours so we spent a few of the few quiet moments in idle chit chat (guess the topic).

Amused to discover that HeroLab sent an undercover agent to our booth! Wish I'd thought of it......oh I did, hehe ;) They seem like nice fellows though.

Perhaps I'll catch u both next year and we can pick apart WoTC's DI over a few beers (or should that be the year after that.....hehe).

Heyho, anyway I off to polish my 4dventure room key.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads