Peregrinations of the Shard

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Before going, Rinaldo will have made a scroll with the solution of the puzzle, he will also have made a rough map that have appeared on the wall, with teh major markpoint, on another scroll at teh same scall, so he can easily put both scroll one over the other and with a good source of light, see both the grid and the map. Just in case.

I've updated Rinaldo. Waiting for approval.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: My account is working again. :)

OOC: Each character gains 750 XP for avoiding the elves.

Then there's time XP.
4 months for Rinaldo, Ashna, and Tenebrynn (which should be 3200 each since I think they've all hit the cap). Bront and Patlin have been a bit AWOL, so when either of them gets back, we can figure out time XP. For now, we just won't worry about it. That's a lot of time XP--I'm going to check now to see if it levels anyone up. If not, I'll make a new post after this about the continuing journey.)

ooc: Best case scenario is 3950 xp, Ironwolf needs 8,746 to level, so he won't be going up. Whenever convenient, let me know the time xp and I will update my sheet.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry, I've been having severe trouble connecting to ENWorld for the past week--even now it's loading veeeeery slowly. I'll try to update in the next few days regardless by typing things up offline)

Remove ads