Peregrinations of the Shard

Erekose13

Explorer
"Fear not, I've not lost hope yet. We're just playing the big game with all that talk and I'm glad we've come so far and hopefully managed to avoid war too. Here's hoping everyone else is faring as well too."

Velmont

First Post
Rianldo starts to do a close inspection of the remianing of the room, to make sure the group havn't miss anything. "If we really need to push these button within a minute of each other, any one of you better learn to teleport the group soon... hmmm... I just hope we didn't miss such a button in the shrine."

Erekose13

Explorer
"If we need to string these buttons along with a series of Teleports we'll be in even more trouble because even once one of us can cast it, we wont be able to cast that many of them. In any case, if you're sure we haven't missed anything we'd best be off to the next one." says Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"There's a lot of us. We may be able to pull it off if one person even can Teleport a few times and we leave people at the other sites."

*The group heads off to the next site, quite far away this time. It is buried under a normal section of ground, wherein a pair of bronzed doors covered in the same sorts of sigils, which, when Elcryss and Henge and named, open outward and lead downward into a tunnel into the ground. At the bottom and through a brief tunnel, there is once again a green crystal.*

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo starts to inspect closely the green crystal and teh surrounding to find any trap or hidden devices or doors. "I find to start it is too easy to find all these place. I really hope we are missing nothing and we are right... or maybe it's just a start. I must tell without phantoms steed, it would take a lot much more times to travel from place to place."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rinaldo finds no traps here once again, and again a map appears, showing another green marker for the next point, which is located at (I,I). Upon pressing the button, once again the green gem turns blue and begins to glow. And again, the map location corresponding to the place where the group is currently located gains a glowing blue marker, which begins to pulse blue outwards in a circle. As usual, when it passes the marker for the next point (which is green), the blue pulse dies immediately.*

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah, that's sounds too easy. But if I look at the map, we would have another 8 places to go I guess, so that mean a lot of travelling and there might be many suprise in front of us. Let's not get fooled by that and stay aware of what happen."

Remove ads