[PF] OOC: We be Goblins!

Rhun

First Post
I'm fine either way and I'm sure we can re-use them in another game if the OP wants to continue the legend of the greatest gob group to ever roam Golarion.

Traits: Color Thief and Dog-Sniff-Hate
Feats: Roll With It and Vandal

You're new to the boards, so you probably don't know that about 80-90% of all PBP games started here crash and burn. But using them in another game is certainly a possibility...I recycle PCs all the time to keep from having to make new ones.

kinem

Adventurer
Welcome to the board, EMP.

Looks like pre-gens are a good option. Here they are:

[sblock=Reta Bigbad]
kinem-albums-pbp-pics-picture1766-reta-bigbad.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Chuffy Lickwound]
kinem-albums-pbp-pics-picture1767-chuffy-lickwound.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Poog of Zarongel]
kinem-albums-pbp-pics-picture1768-poog.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mogmurch]
kinem-albums-pbp-pics-picture1769-mogmurch.jpg
[/sblock]

So it looks like we have:

Rhun as Mogmurch, alchemist

EMP as rogue; Chuffy?

Krug as cleric (Poog?) or fighter (Reta?)

Kaodi as whatever pregen is left? (Reta?)

Krug

Newshound
I don't mind taking Poog, though might change his dog-slaying stuff to cat-slaying instead. ;) Hope that's fine!

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Really wish my gaming roster wasn't full at the moment: this sounds like a really fun game! Have a good time, you lucky people, and dazzle us poor shlobs sitting up in the peanut gallery. :)

Kaodi

Hero
I don't mind taking Poog, though might change his dog-slaying stuff to cat-slaying instead. ;) Hope that's fine!

Ummm... When you say his dog-slaying stuff, are you talking about flavour or mechanics? Because Reta is the one with mechanical dog-slaying stuff.

kinem

Adventurer
Krug, that's fine but goblins in Golorian have a special hatred for dogs and horses. You certainly wouldn't want a reputation as a non-hater of dogs.

I found a couple of additional pregens:

Buggy Bugeye, male witch

Stumpbiter, male barbarian

Kaodi, would Buggy be more to your liking?

Kaodi

Hero
I'd be good with either Buggy or Stumpbiter. Buggy would probably be my usual preference, but taking into account the other characters, it might be an idea to have a front-line fighter like Stumpbiter. Your call.

Remove ads