PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

Hiya folks,
Just wanted to let you know that I have established myself here in Germany and my internet connection is working. I apologize (again!) for the delay and will start picking up the pace of posting.

BrOp

PS: So far I only have images for Sivan and Mellisande. Would the other two like to post images to the Rogues' Gallery, or should I just come up with some?

Last edited:

The Rolling Man

First Post
"A Goblin ! What is the little bugger doing here ?" Arahmid says to no one in particular. He knows that goblins rarely act alone and, with a crowd between him and the goblin, he knows there isn't much he can do. Arahmid rathers grabs his bow, pulls out an arrow, finds a nearby hiding spot and waits for things to develop. All his senses are alerted and he looks for any other goblins.

OOC : Can knowledge (local) +5 reveal anything on the local goblins ? Also Stealth +5 and perception is also +5

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sivan moves towards the vile little creature, his glaive ready in hand.
"Don't panic. I will take a look at the creature." Sivan calls.

ooc: Let at least two squares between us, to maximize his range advantage.
(AoO if he tries to attack me)

"A Goblin ! What is the little bugger doing here ?" Arahmid says to no one in particular. He knows that goblins rarely act alone and, with a crowd between him and the goblin, he knows there isn't much he can do. Arahmid rathers grabs his bow, pulls out an arrow, finds a nearby hiding spot and waits for things to develop. All his senses are alerted and he looks for any other goblins.

Rolling Man, I had to change your post a bit, as this is a surprise round and you only get one move or standard action. Drawing your bow and moving would be two actions as you don't have a +1 BAB.

Remove ads