• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #01: The Silent Tide

Keht

First Post
[sblock=OOC]alight, should have set this up better. This encounter doesn’t lend for good pbp. So what we will do is take each safe one by one starting with one[/sblock]

• The Devil Dial, a successful search check is made on the safe. It looks like there is a combination lock which can be opened.

Give me open lock rolls, perhaps a listen check of will help reduce the difficulty of opening the lock.

Keht

First Post
GM: Alirght, as no one has disable device (open lock) you are not going to be able to open safe 1. Let's move on to safe 2. Please give me the following rolls.

1. Perception
2. Will Save OR Intimidate OR Use Magic Device OR Perform (acting) **only give me one, your best!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vig watches Kevlan with the second safe, then examines it as well. He decides that Kevlan must have the right of it, and with a slight shrug he screws his tusky features into a snarl and clenches a massive fist, drawing back as though to smash it through the box.

Keht

First Post
After Vig closely inspects the chest he realizes that it reacts to strong emotion. After hitting the box it opens!..

Treasure inside the box: A collection of ancient stone miniatures of a Viking army from the Land of the Linnorm Kings.

GM: Chest 3: You find some letters carved on the box, perhaps its a riddle?? See Handout!

[sblock=Handout]
handout.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

vl.arandur

First Post
Tessara glances at the riddle, reads over it, and blinks at the last phrase. "Bird of white? Umm... egret, owl, goose, swan, dove?"

[sblock=OOC]Hehe... as a linguist, this puzzle amuses me. It's a good thing Common is exactly English.[/sblock]

Remove ads