• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #30: Cassomir's Locker

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3074297/ (Perception
Evrand is about to pull out the rope he's brought with him when he sees Kayleigh bring out a coil as well. Seeing this, he focuses his attention down into the sewer, looking at the webs that run through the area. "We'd best be wary of those," he advises. So saying, he peers into the gloom below to see if he can see anything going on within the webs.

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
As you look about for a place to attach the rope, a short distance away you see slight divots along the edge of the street. Upon closer look it appears there are two piton type things anchored into the ground with an eye at the top. They appear to have seen little recent use and are quite rusty, but perhaps they were used by the sewer guild to attach ropes or rope ladders too for descending into this section of the sewer.

vl.arandur

First Post
Seeing these, Kayleigh trods over and ties her rope tightly to one of the pitons, after first kicking it to satisfy herself of its stability. She then proceeds to knot the rope at intervals, forming rough handholds to make the climb down easier. Finally she looks around at her party for... confirmation? before tossing the rope in and beginning to climb down, figuring herself to be the most heavily armored one, and thus the safest to lead.

zizazat

First Post
Pavanna nods at Kayleigh. "We can send down more light before hand if you think that's helpful." She turns to Jalil "Can you provide ranged cover from up here while everyone climbs down? I suggest Kayleigh, Kronk, Evrand, Miryam, myself, then you. I can give everyone Asmodeus' guidance before they climb."

OOC: Everyone can take a +1 competence bonus on their Climb check, I'll cast Guidance on each climber before they start.

Last edited:

"Sounds sensible enough," Evrand agrees, standing ready to make the climb down while continuing to keep his eye on the webs below. Getting down, he thinks, should be a breeze; no different than all the rigging he's climbed around on for much of his life. And this on solid ground no less. He can't help but think this is just the opposite of his recent trek up that tower in Almas.

vl.arandur

First Post
Kayleigh likewise nods at the plan, and, trusting Jalil to cover her, begins to climb down the rope. "The light from the hole is sufficient for now," she states matter-of-factly before her head disappears below the surface. "However - by your leave, Pavanna - I'll decline the guidance of Asmodeus."

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Evrand, while studying the webs that he can see with the sunlight filtering in, notices that among the vermin-like corpses tangled in the web is another that has a more humanoid, though small humanoid appearance to it - also unmoving.

[sblock=OOC]

Knowledge:Nature for further identification of the corpses.

[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Miryam whispers silently to herself, and a swarm of motes appear as a halo around her. She gestures down the hole and the motes float downward, lighting the way.

[sblock=OOC]
Cast Dancing Lights.
[/sblock]

Remove ads