• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #41: Crypt of Fools

Helfdan

First Post
The tall, young ranger looks somewhat embarrassed as he speaks. "Forgive me, Venture-Captain. I know nothing of this Cult of Nature's Cataclysm. What can you tell us about these foes?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Jalil smiles at the Venture-Captain from his position to one side; the confidence of his bearing more than makes up for his relatively small stature. "Once more into the breach, hey? Don't worry, Captain; we'll put paid to this cult - at least here in Cassomir - once and for all."

He turns to the others to introduce himself. "I am Jalil Khoury, a priest of the Dawnflower (he nods respectfully at Isandra, almost a bow really) and a Pathfinder as well. We've met this foul cult of the God Groetus before, in the sewers beneath the city. My Lady teaches that there are none beyond redemption, but I've yet to meet a servant of Groetus that desires such."

JalilKhouryEWPortrait.png

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Isandra nods at Jalil's words slowly. "This is true. I have never seen of spoke to one of these cultist myself, but I've heard enough to know the Lady has lead us here to stop them. We must make haste."

[sblock=OOC] Do they call each other "Brother" or "Sister"? xD [/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Addressing Kalenth the Venture-Captain replies "The Cult of Nature's Cataclysm is a scourge that has been behind multiple kidnapping plots within the city for the past several months. Each time we send Pathfinders to chop the head off the beast another one appears to pop up."

"Nature's Cataclysm was originally a small circle of druids that hated the damage done to the Verduran Forest. They soon found themselves fallen in with this Dalirio Teppish who further perverted their order and the whole group fell under the Cult of Nature's Cataclysm moniker. At this point I am not even sure the cult could be considered druidic or if that is just the name these thugs have assumed."

She turns to the rest of you before continuing. "Hopefully this will be the time that we finally drive this threat from our city streets. I am confident in your abilities to do so. Any other questions before you go to Swift Prison to question the captured cultist?

IronWolf

blank
"No. He's a bit... unstable. When he is lucid he provides good information though about the cult and their plans. He could potentially provide us more information in the future and makes a better ally to us if he is alive and unharmed." Venture-Captain Themis replies to Kronk.

soulnova

Explorer
"Uhm... I don't have a gift with people, but I can read them just fine. I would like to examinate him first to see if he's not just faking." Isandra glances at Jalil a little unsure "I'm under the impression this interrogation would be a work more suitable for you"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I am practiced at the art of discerning truth from lies, sister, though Sarenrae currently expects me to practice my skills without direct aid from her. I can either lead the questioning, or observe as another takes the lead."

Remove ads