PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

PeteZero

First Post
Just a question, would you be willing to sign of Prince of Wolves and Plague of shadows - have both books (and read them) for Dogan? Could send you a pic, if you want proof. They are part of the Pathfinder Tales series and if one has them, you can get a cert for them, esp., the Prince of Wolves one is rather nice.
If it's too much hassle, or you are too unfamiliar with it, no problems, I'll ask at another game.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm familiar with them; actually, I saw your request for IronWolf and will likely ask him to sign for me as well.

Send me the pics just so I can honestly say I've had the proof, and I'll get them posted up.

PeteZero

First Post
No, only access, maybe a bonus to a knowledge or such things, but no gold, no PP, no XP. The Prince of Wolves is nice = +2 vs. intimidate by lycantrophes

PeteZero

First Post
Thank you so much, that's great! You should have an email by now.

I'm familiar with them; actually, I saw your request for IronWolf and will likely ask him to sign for me as well.

Send me the pics just so I can honestly say I've had the proof, and I'll get them posted up.

Helfdan

First Post
The +1 chain shirt would be worth 1,250gp, right? It's a bit beyond our budget... Thanks for running this, Mowgli! It was a blast!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
For now, it's beyond your budget. However, the Chronicle Sheet goes with your character - he'll get one for every adventure he completes and you'll need to give a copy to the GM for any future scenarios. He can buy anything off of any of his Chronicle Sheets, at any point in his career.

Remove ads