PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Helfdan

First Post
The burly ranger wipes his sword clean on the dead man's cloak, then retrieves his axe. He smiles at the mage's antics. "He was a crafty one. But you all did good. Lanel, whatever you did, it lent a lot of strength to my sword-arm!" Almost as an afterthought, he checks the small wound from the bard's rapier. Seeing it is not serious, he aids in the searching. ((Take 20))

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Wymund is wearing a very nice chainmail shirt (+1), and you find a potion bottle (CMW) and two scrolls (Silence and Invisibility) as well. His shortbow is of excellent make (MW).

[sblock=OOC]Remember you still must purchase these items if you wish to use them beyond this scenario.[/sblock]

[sblock=Housekeeping]You'll each be getting the maximum gold for the scenario (512 GP) and 2 Prestige Points.

Items available for purchase off this Chronicle Sheet will be the scroll of invisibility and the scroll of silence.
Please let me know if you'd like to purchase this (or anything else available) so I can list it on your sheet. Items available are listed on page 19 of the Guide to Organized Play.

Do me a favor - if you spent any money during the adventure, do your best to recall and post it here or send me a PM. I'll do better with tracking such things the next time so I won't have to put this on you.

PZ, I've got Dogan's day job roll. Anyone else have a Craft, Profession or Perform skill for which you'd like to make a roll?

Finally, any suggestions for ways this could've been made a better experience for you as players? Feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome!

Please chime in here even if you don't wish to buy anything, just so I know you've gotten the message and are passing. Once I've heard back from you I'll finish up your chronicle sheet, put it up and PM you a link to it.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]This is what I got:

Starting 74gp

Goblins +30gp
Goons +64gp
Gav/Inn -4gp
2 Cure light Wounds Potions -100gp
Scholar Outfit -5gp
Scroll of Silence -25gp
Scroll of Enlarge Person -25gp

+512 Final Reward

TOTAL: 521gp

Do I get to keep the 2 potions I bought previously?

Any suggestions on what should I buy? I suck at equipping. Besides, he can't carry much more. LOL[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Apologies for any mistakes in the following arising from my first time GM-ness.

From reading through the Guide to Organized Play, it looks like consumable items you purchase and use are gone - just as any item you buy between adventures would be. Items you find as part of the "encounter loot" that are listed on the Chronicle Sheet you can use during the adventure, but to carry them into future scenarios you have to purchase them.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]As long as you didn't use them, you surely may! They're on the "always available list," so they don't have to be on the Chronicle sheet.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Chronicle Sheets (Old Links - No Longer Valid)

Thanks once more to everyone for a great game! Once IronWolf's game wraps I'll run the second installment of this story-arc (PFS #52 - The Twofold Demise). I'll post on the Social Group, and will let each of you know via mention or PM when I'm ready to start!

Here are your Chronicle Sheets. Look 'em over and make sure I've recorded everything. If you need a change made let me know; if not, make sure you save them with your character file as I'm giving no guarantees as to how long I'll keep them hosted here.

New links are HERE.

[MENTION=70171]PeteZero[/MENTION]: PFS 51 CS - Dogan
[MENTION=100131]vl.arandur[/MENTION]: PFS 51 CS - Harken
[MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION]: PFS 51 CS - Kalenth Asturian
[MENTION=92814]soulnova[/MENTION]: PFS 51 CS - Lanel Brandain

This session has been reported on the Paizo Boards.

Last edited:

Remove ads