PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

PeteZero

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Great - I will play Dogan through another adventure then, and just keep my finfgers crossed that he is out by the time you will start this one. Looking forward to part 2.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Just drop him into IronWolf's running of the third installment of the "The Devil We Know" story arc with Lanel and Kalenth. You'll all finish that one at the same time, and then we can hop back over here to Kaer Maga.

BTW, my router's messing around with me so I've got no Internet access at home right now. I'm going to try to get it up and running again tonight.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock]I'll use the cleric for that one. Seems like there are undead there so having her around will help, I guess. I'll jump back with Lanel for the sequel of this adventure. :D[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dogan's sword inflicts another long gash down the bard's leg, but Harken has less luck with his sickle. Lanel, unable to find a place outside the area of silence that surrounds Dogan from which to cast his spell, takes aim with his crossbow; the bolt flies into the darkness behind the stage.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry, sn . . . the area of the Silence spell is just a little too beg for Lanel to get out of it and still be in range for his Color Spray. Let me know if you see a spot outside that light green circle that's within 15' of Wymund - I've been wrong before. In fact, it happens all too often :eek:

I know I didn't put you in S14, but that would've been will withing the silenced area. Let me know if that's where you want to be placed to shoot the crossbow; it's an easy fix on the map.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    01                    
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    16                    
Harken             15/13/12    00               
Lanel              12/12/10    00               
Koshka             15/14/13    00                
Dogan              17/10/17    04      Rage

NaderiTheater10.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
The ranger moves to the foe's left, then attacks once more with his bloody blade.

[sblock=OOC]
5' step forward to flank the dastardly bard, then attack. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Poor Wymund Pratt falls to the ground, cloven nearly in twain. Silence reigns within the theater.

[sblock=OOC]Well played, Pathfinders! I'll post a complete wrap-up tonight, and get to work on finishing up your Chronicle sheets. Feel free to RP in the meantime - just be sure to move 20' away from Dogan before trying to speak :D.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
"HA! It serves him well!" he rises his hands, forgetting for a second that his friends can't hear him. He gets on the stage to make a small bow to a invisible crowd. "Thank you, thank you, ladies and gentlemen. But this was a team effort. I would be dead without my comrades, no! My brothers in arms!" he claps at his companions and gives them a big smile. "hehehe"

He climbs down and pats the rest in the back. "Well guys, we came through in one piece. Remember I left some stuff* at Horis' place and I think we are good to go." he kicks slightly the motionless body of Pratt. "We also better look around and see if he had any other plan for that shadow lodge... or some money. That wouldn't hurt either." ;D

PeteZero

First Post
Dogan smiles as Wymund falls, and gives the body a final kick [sblock=ooc]Making sure he is dead[/sblock], and helps searching around (take 20)

Remove ads