• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Yeah, a 12s not gonna 'cut' it :D.

Wymund Pratt steps back fastidiously as the Ranger runs at him and swings, a haughty look of disdain on his handsome features. "Did I tell you the one about the guy who found himself in the wrong opera house by mistake . . . ?"

Though his rational mind is telling him the words aren't at all humorous, Kalenth finds himself tickled. In fact, the urge to laugh is almost overpowering!

GM: Harken, Lanel and Dogan are up! I'll need a Will Save (DC 16) for Kalenth to avoid bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    00                    
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    00                    
Harken             15/13/12    00               
Lanel              12/12/10    00               
Koshka             15/14/13    00                
Dogan              17/10/17    04      Rage

NaderiTheater08.jpg

[/sblock]

PeteZero

First Post
As Wymund is oo far away and Dogan canno charge, he double moves forward.

ooc are the chairs difficult terrain? If yes, he moves to be standing norh of Wymund

soulnova

Explorer
The silence should follow Dogan. Lanel will try to help Dogan and try also to get as close as he can to the bard to stop him.

[sblock]In case I can't post this week:[/sblock] Next round, if he manages to get to 15ft from Pratt, Lanel will cast Color Spray on him (trying to avoid his comrades, of course).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Let me know if this will work for positions. The chairs are difficult terrain, and I couldn't figure out a way to get Dogan north of Wymund without drawing an AoO - was this your intent? If so, just let me know and I'll move him (feel free to make an Acrobatics check if you wish - can't hurt . . .)

NaderiTheater09.jpg

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC soulnova]Only one problem with Lanel using Color Spray . . . I can't figure out how he's going to get outside the area of Silence and be within 15' of the bard. (And he had to take a double move to get where he is, so I guess that's two problems :().[/sblock]

GM: Any actions for Harken this round?

Remove ads