• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Sorry soulnova - I should've specified that I'd be editing the map already posted. No worries on the delay, Helfdan. This is the first time I've been able to do more than a very brief check since last Wednesday.[/sblock]

Kalenth's swing ends the pseudo-life of the last beetle, leaving the room clear for an advance on Wymund Pratt! The wily bard begins singing once more, and tosses a handful of rose petals into the air. The two warrior suddenly find themselves growing drowsy . . .

GM: Party is up! I'll need Will Saves (DC 16) from Kalenth and Dogan to avoid going night-night :D.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition     Action[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    00                    
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    00                    
Harken             15/13/12    00      Blind         
Lanel              12/12/10    00      Blind         
Koshka             15/14/13    00      Blind         
Dogan              17/10/17    11      Rage
NaderiTheater06.jpg

[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
The ranger from Andoran shakes his head, like a lion trying to shake off sleep, and tries to fight the enchantment...

But he is unsuccessful, and slumps to the ground, fast asleep...

Last edited:

PeteZero

First Post
Dogan tries to withstand (if it's a sleep effect - he is immune).
As he withstands, he moves over and slaps and shakes Kalenth to wake him up.

ooc: Did Karken, Lanel and Koshka roll their Wil saves to get rid of glitterdust again? They seem to be missing.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Both Harken and Koshka make their saves vs. the Glitterdust, so they're able to see again.

OOC: I've got no time to play Harken/Koshka - and hate running DMPCs in any case. I'm perfectly fine with either of you running him for the remainder of this combat (the last of the scenario) or we can just ignore his presence. In either case, Lanel and Harken are up for actions.

Attachments

• Harken.pdf
    182.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

PeteZero

First Post
ooc: Could play Harken. Maybe let him heal Dogan this round? If no-one objects he will cast CLW move forward and touch Dogan with the charge.

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock]Go ahead. No problem for me. [/sblock]

Lanel hears the sleep incantation.

"That's... Oh you gotta to be kidding me. Harken, please tell me they didn't fall asleep or... Oh. Well. That's just lovely" he sighs and starts moving ahead. "I'll try to wake them up" He says to no one in particular. He will kick whatever he finds lying on the ground to wake them up.

As he is doing this he tries to get rid of the annoying glitterdust off his eyes.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Lanel can now see again - making the entire party sighted - and Harken heals Dogan for 7 points. Dogan wakes Kalenth, and we're up to the top of the round. Kalenth is up!

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    00                    
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    00                    
Harken             15/13/12    00               
Lanel              12/12/10    00               
Koshka             15/14/13    00                
Dogan              17/10/17    04      Rage

NaderiTheater07.jpg

[/sblock]

Remove ads