PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC soulnova]Only one problem with Lanel using Color Spray . . . I can't figure out how he's going to get outside the area of Silence and be within 15' of the bard.[/sblock]

GM: PZ, any actions for Harken this round?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Wymund's mouth can be seen moving in the silence of Lanel's scroll . . . from the expression on his face, he's not saying very nice things as you all close in on him. Kalenth successfully shakes off the odd compulsion to laugh maniacally.

GM: Kalenth is up, then the bard, then the rest of the crew.

[sblock=OOC - Requests and Invitations]Requests first: I'll need your names - at least the names under which you've registered your characters on the Paizo site - to put on your Chronicle sheets. Helfdan, I never got a PFS number for Kalenth, so I'll need that from you as well.

To the best of my recollection, you guys haven't bought or used up anything while on this adventure that would need to be recorded on your Chronicle sheets. If this recollection is faulty, I'd appreciate a correction.

Now the invitation: IronWolf is going to run Scenario 32 (I think - it's the one after Cassomir's Locker) for us. He's currently got three players, and has asked me to invite the three of you as well. Just let me know if your interested, either in an OOC post here or via PM.[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Kalenth growls as he slashes once more at the slippery bard, both hands on the broadsword's hilt!

[sblock=OOC]
Re invitation: I'm in!!

I'm Helfdan in the Paizo boards as well.
Action: attack!!
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC - Invitations]Excellent! I'll let IronWolf know.

Also, for those who are interested I'd be willing to run the sequel to this one once we wrap IronWolf's game. I haven't read it, but I'm guessing it starts immediately on the heels of killing Wymund so we'll need to pretend you did IW's game either before or after this one . . . or just ignore the inconsistency :D.[/sblock]

Kalenth takes a short step forward and swings mightily at the bard . . . his sword cuts deep, and Wymund staggers a bit before launching a furious counterattack. He lunges forward with his rapier, scoring a feeble touch on the Ranger.

GM: The rest of the party is up.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    01                    
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    12                    
Harken             15/13/12    00               
Lanel              12/12/10    00               
Koshka             15/14/13    00                
Dogan              17/10/17    04      Rage

GM: No map update - the only change is that Kalenth now occupies square S13.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
If the party doesn't get in his way, Lanel takes his chance and moves to S14 and tries to Color Spray Wymund. The cone should avoid Harken and Dogan... but if this is not true, then he just shoots from S12 with his crossbow.

Edit: [sblock]I don't know Pratt's HD, Will you roll the stunned rounds if any, Mogwli?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads