• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Noted, and taken care of. [MENTION=100131]vl.arandur[/MENTION] hasn't been on the boards since 11 November, when he let us know about his family emergency. If he hasn't posted up by tomorrow I'll take Harken as a DMPC to finish up the scenario.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Harken mutters a few arcane words and gropes about blindly to find Dogan's shoulder. The barbarian feels his confidence build slightly, feels a certain certainty that he can hit whatever he's aiming at if only he can get to it. Harken then continues to rub at his eyes, but cannot get them clear of the clinging dust.

Another of the beetles zips through the air to attack Kalenth; as the bug flies by the Ranger dispatches it with a negligent backhand swipe of his longsword. It falls in two pieces at his feet.

GM: Lanel and Dogen are up!

Beetle 02 offered an AoO to Kalenth, and I made it on his behalf. Hope you don't mind, Helfdan!

Lanel may make a Will Save (DC 18) at the end of each turn (including this one) to rid himself of the blindness from the Glitterdust.

Dogan is +1 Attack from Harken's Guidance.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition     Action[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    00                    Throws Axe
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    00                    Casts [I]Glitterdust[/I]
Beetle 01          12/11/12    00                    Attacks Kalenth
Harken             15/13/12    00      Blind         Casts [I]Guidance[/I]
[s]Beetle 02          12/11/12    --                    [/s]
Lanel              12/12/10    00      Blind
Koshka             15/14/13    00      Blind
Dogan              17/10/17    00      
Beetle 03          12/11/12    00

NaderiTheater03.jpg

[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
"Hold it still, buddy. You won't listen to the bard's pretty songs. Swing until he's dead!" Lanel warns Dogan and casts the scroll of Silence on him.

He'll try to get rid of the things on his eyes and touches Harken's shoulder. "We at least might try to watch each other backs"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dogan's silent charge makes swift work of the beetle attacking Kalenth, but the barbarian pays a heavy price. The remaining beetle buzzes over the chairs and tears into him, inflicting a great gaping wound in his chest and shoulder!

GM: Round 02: Kalenth is up!

[sblock=Combat Status]
Beetle 03 scores a Critical on Dogan.

Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition     Action[/u]
Kalenth            17/12/15    00                    
Wymund Pratt       17/12/15    00                    
[s]Beetle 01          12/11/12    00                       [/s]
Harken             15/13/12    00      Blind         
[s]Beetle 02          12/11/12    --                       [/s]
Lanel              12/12/10    00      Blind         
Koshka             15/14/13    00      Blind
Dogan              17/10/17    11      Rage, Charge  
Beetle 03          12/11/12    00

NaderiTheater05.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=HOLD IT] I casted the Silence on DOGAN, NOT Wymund. Silence will make him (and anyone close to him) immune to sound spells.

Silence
Creatures in an area of a silence spell are immune to sonic or language-based attacks, spells, and effects.
[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Kalenth steps up to the last beetle, swinging his sword with both hands on the hilt.

[sblock=OOC]
5' step to J13
Attack :)
Sorry for the delay, and happy belated holidays!
[/sblock]

Remove ads