• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Helfdan

First Post
Kalenth wipes his sword clean on the shaman's rags. His eyes widen at the Duskwarden's words. He responds in his youthful but quite deep voice. "Excuse me, sir... do you mean to say we cannot proceed to the Kaer? We are on a mission of great urgency!"

soulnova

Explorer
Lanel groans "See? This is what happens when I try to hit something." he looks down at his wound. "Well, THAT one is still alive" he points at the goblin he knocked out with his magic. "I'm sure we could make it talk. On the other hand, I really need someone to look at this wound..." he said pointing at his aching shoulder. He will walk over to Harken to make sure he's alive and well.

If the rest agrees to tie up the goblin, he will hang it on the edge of the abyss. "Rise and shine, my ugly little friend!"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Harken groans and tosses a little, but wakes after a moment of Lanel's poking and prodding.

"Hmph. It's better to go up than down at this point, and we'll not leave you to idle your time away here on the Path. We'll have you within the city walls in another four or five hours . . . assuming the Goblins leave us alone from here on out," the Duskwarden replies to Kalenth's query. "You might as well just drop that one over the edge, there," he says as he notices Lanel beginning to tie up the last Goblin. "We suffer none on the Path as don't have our permission to be here; he's done for anyway."

Helfdan

First Post
Kalenth nods gratefully at the Duskwarden, then kneels by Harken's side, helping the druid sit up as he offers a waterskin. "Easy, there, friend. They're done for. But I suspect you have a couple of prospective customers." He smiles as he gestures at Lanel and Dogan.

soulnova

Explorer
Lanel sighs and shrugs. "Oh well" he lets the goblin slide into the nothing below. "Yes, I would like some healing please"

"You got us worrying Harken. You and I should be letting the rest handle the swords for a while, heh."

vl.arandur

First Post
"Hmm?" Harken sits up woozily, looking around, his hand instinctively going to the cat, who nuzzles against it contentedly. He quickly realizes what happened, and curses softly. "All the goblins are gone, then?"

[sblock=OOC]Ocrap, I'm the only healer?! D: I'm a Blight Druid, guys! I only have one healz![/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Better reason for both of us to stay away from harms way. ;D We should make clear to the party what are our skills and strengths. Lanel is mainly a bluff character Silent Image/Color Spray and other small tricks at the moment. Not really offensive. Can we ask for a healer npc? xD [/sblock]

Last edited:

PeteZero

First Post
Dogan sighs, "not good, I am for the frontline, but with no healing available, will probably more use my sling - just to stay safe." He doesn't look happy at the prospect sitting in the back-bench.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads