PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

Wik

First Post
OOC: No prob re: the delays. I have finals this whole week, so I've been AWOL a bit myself. 'Tis the season.

Elthic takes a good look at his spear. "Maybe it's not as bad as I thought."

He then searches about the room, warily. (Search check, +5).

Phoenix8008

First Post
Searching through the debris, the party finds the broken remains of an alchemists lab spread about the room. Eleria peruses the bookshelves and finds a few intact books. Browsing through them she finds what appear to be notes about an ongoing experiment. Something to do with creating an alchemical substance that could hold and safely store an electrical charge to be easily used later. There are diagrams of the shocker lizard electrifying it's metal cage which would pass the charge to a container holding a liquid of various types. From where it leaves off, it seems Allahastor had not yet found the susbtance he needed to make his experiment work. Eleria also notices the empty cage in the corner nook between the desk and the wall. Abdul finds fragments of several magical scrolls ripped up on the floor. He also finds one intact scroll tucked far back in the drawer of the desk. Xir guards against intrusion, but the only thing entering the room is the white cat from downstairs. It meows loudly and rubs against Abdul's legs after smelling and marking the dead shocker lizard.

WarlockLord

First Post
Abdul considers taking the scroll, but realizes it would be stealing. He picks up the cat. "Shall we continue?", he says, examining the scroll.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir nods, approaching the door. "I cannot search for traps." He does, however, try to listen to the other side.

OOC: Next Init: 10. Listen 11

Remove ads