• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phaeton's Falcon OOC

PhoenixAsh

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
I hope that our Fighter and Ranger will not be opposed to being Enlarged during encounters. If so, then I'll change out that spell for another.

Not at all, in fact that would be very helpful with Vyleya's Improved Trip. :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
1) So that halberd has a 10' reach and does 1d10 damage, if enlarged, I think it would do 2d8, but would the reach be 15' or 20'?
2) How much do scrolls weigh? I can't find a number.
3) When do I start collecting my 401K plan w/benefits???

Last edited:

PhoenixAsh

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
1) So that halberd has a 10' reach and does 1d10 damage, if enlarged, I think it would do 2d8, but would the reach be 15' or 20'?

#1 - Unless I misread the SRD, a halberd actually doesn't have 10' reach, so enlarged it would have a normal 10' reach. The 2d8 number looks right though, that should be nice. :]
#2 - I always go by the weight of the scroll case the scroll is carried in, I imagine the scroll itself would be relatively weightless.
#3 - You're not eligable until after a year of adventuring, didn't you read the fine print? :p

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
s@squ@tch said:

1. Damage 2d8, reach of 10' med becomes 15' or 20', no attacks v. adjacent or 10'. Edit, Halberd is not a reach weapon. Try guisarme.
2. Damfiknow! They seem to be considered 0weight, but that is ridiculous. Several feet of vellum wrapped around sticks has gotta weigh more than a 1oz vial of liquid. Count them as .1 lb.
3. Immediately. Benefits equal employment and free lodging. Here are your 401 "K"s.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ;)

Last edited:

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
A few other matters:

1. Everyone please chime in with their type of connection. I'm considering using a lot of jpeg attachments and I don't want to beat down anybody on a dial-up.

2. I'm fairly new to PbP and VbCodes. I've attached a link to the VbCodes list in my sig for reference in case anybody else is, too.

3. Everyone pick a distinctive color that is easy to read for speech. Leave gold for NPCs.

4. When in doubt, over-act. I give small exp bonuses to good RP.

5. I'm unlikely to try and kill you in a "gotcha" way. I.E., you aren't going to run into a 15th level goblin champion masquerading as a foot soldier or trip a DC 35 killer "Imprisonment" trap on the first level of a dungeon. I don't like deus ex machina escapes either. If your second level party is down to its last spell and the fighter is bleeding out of both ears, I suggest you RUN if a pack of bubears rounds the corner. There will be plenty of hints for the alert.

6. Please copy and post your character into this thread. Once the game starts, this recruitment thread will probably be abandoned.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Craw Hammerfist said:
A few other matters:

1. Everyone please chime in with their type of connection. I'm considering using a lot of jpeg attachments and I don't want to beat down anybody on a dial-up.

2. I'm fairly new to PbP and VbCodes. I've attached a link to the VbCodes list in my sig for reference in case anybody else is, too.

3. Everyone pick a distinctive color that is easy to read for speech. Leave gold for NPCs.

4. When in doubt, over-act. I give small exp bonuses to good RP.

5. I'm unlikely to try and kill you in a "gotcha" way. I.E., you aren't going to run into a 15th level goblin champion masquerading as a foot soldier or trip a DC 35 killer "Imprisonment" trap on the first level of a dungeon. I don't like deus ex machina escapes either. If your second level party is down to its last spell and the fighter is bleeding out of both ears, I suggest you RUN if a pack of bubears rounds the corner. There will be plenty of hints for the alert.

6. Please copy and post your character into this thread. Once the game starts, this recruitment thread will probably be abandoned.

1) Cable Modem
3) I'm deepskyblue

ethandrew

First Post
I've got cable too, so I'm not hindered.

And I think Red will be perfect. If any objections, let me know.

Last edited:

Remove ads