Phineas’s Dungeon Maps o’ the Week: Underdark Edition

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map #107: The Warrens of Bone

Once the lair of some carnivorous creature, these cramped passages are chocked with the decaying remains of long dead creatures. Though whatever carved out the warrens has long since disappeared, the stench of death that fills the tunnels attracts many a foul creature which lurk among the piles of bone.

Attachments

• phm_107.gif
    phm_107.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 673

Phineas Crow

First Post
New map, and only a few weeks late.

Map #108: The Outpost of Kest Illdreghulba

Ancient burrows give way to even more ancient stonework, exposing the time-scarred interior of the ruins of Kest Illdreghulba. Once an outpost used by drow slavers to hold and process captives that were to be transported to drow cities, the dark halls of Kest Illdreghulba are now only inhabited by the restless spirits of those that died here so long ago.

Don't forget to check out the my free adventure maps at Silverthorne Games.

Attachments

• phm_108.gif
    phm_108.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 7,781

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map #109: The Chasm of Yawning Reaches

A network of natural limestone walkways bridge the numerous gaps that make up the chasm of yawning reaches. The chasm is considered one of the more treacherous areas of the dark delve where the smallest of mistakes could send you hurtling down into the fathomless darkness below.

Attachments

• phm_109_pfv.gif
    phm_109_pfv.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 615

smilinggm

First Post
Man your maps are Great. I am Preping a dungeon delve and I was wondering if you had a link to a site that held the CC2 verson of the maps. Or if you could Email me a fiew of your maps in .FCW format. I am looking at maps #17, 24 and 100 - 106.

Phineas Crow

First Post
It has been a tad too long since I posted something here, but I have been busy renovating a house and working on some other projects, leaving little time to work on the underdark maps.

I've started working on the underdark maps again and I should have a new one next week, but new maps may be somewhat infrequent until I get more time.

Phineas Crow

First Post
Well, I finished the map sooner than I thought I would, so here it is. It's in .GIF format since the .JPG compression screwed up the colors too much.

Also I used a new, lighter "parchment" background, which I'd like to see some feedback on (my printer has ceased to function so I haven't seen what it looks like printed yet).

Map #110: The Chamber of Glittering Crystal

A major junction within the Dark Delve, this immense cavern is well traveled by the denizens of the surrounding regions who seek out the cool waters which flow from the abundance of small waterfalls that cascade down from the high ceiling above. Embedded in the walls of the main chamber are a multitude of crystal shards which, in the presence of light, fill the cavern with sparkles of dazzling color and light.

Attachments

• phm_110.gif
    phm_110.gif
    138.4 KB · Views: 561

Remove ads