Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

castlewalls

First Post
maps

Very nice indeed, your going to be quite dangerous as time goes on. I thought I was, for a brief moment, in 1st edition heaven with the style. And if it matters, I would prefer your maps to the wotcmotw fluff....
Now how do I convince you to start using Coreldraw........?

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 031: Garden of Nocturne. This is an unusual dungeon that I designed to be a walled private gardens with indoor arboretums. The map could be used for other things, like a dwarven subterranean farm, to an elven mansion with surrounding gardens.

Map 032: Festering Hive. A system of caves I used for a nest of giant wasps.

Map 033: Slender Minaret. A 10 story tower with lots of balconies.

afIk5.png

kxzfJ.png

4smXf.png

Last edited:

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
I also wanted to chime in - seriously appreciate your effort and time, Phin. There's a lot of great stuff out there on the net for DM's, but rarely is there such great stuff that's also immediately useable.

Thank you.

D

RavenSinger

First Post
I would like to add my thanks to the many that have come before. Your maps are of excellent quality, and are greatly appreciated by we DM's who are forced to have lives. I especially like the sea caves and the smuggler's cove, because much of my campaign takes place in and/or around the ocean. Keep up the good work.

Brian

Phineas Crow

First Post
Thanks again for the compliments.

Map 034: Strange Burrow. Another small cave system, this one with two entrances.

Map 035: Secluded Lodge. Originally designed as a wilderness hunting lodge, but could easily be used as a regular house.

Map 036: Forgotten Laboratory. An underground dungeon.

gXFYO.png

ca1RI.png

7H975.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 037: Floating Docks. A collection of warehouses and fisherman huts built on a section of dock platforms.

Map 038: Abandoned Warehouse. A large warehouse with a secret basement, originally designed as a hidden thieves guild.

Map 039: Watcher's Keep. A small garrison keep with a watchtower.

mvCfO.png

6ScQo.png

osyOs.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 040: Prehistoric Shrine. A small shrine.

Map 041: Haunted Asylum. This map could be used as an asylum, prison, or infirmary.

Map 042: Rotting Crypt. Underground crypts.

kB4A6.png

r7Agt.png

8mYzJ.png

Last edited:

WizarDru

Adventurer
Holy USEFUL, Batman!

How did I miss this thread for this long?

Very nice sutff, Phineas, and greatly appreciated by weary DMs everywhere. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads