• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

Phineas Crow

First Post
The Undercellar

The following three maps are part of a dungeon called "The Undercellar" and they link together.

The origins of the Undercellar started when a portion of a city collapsed into a large sinkhole. The city just filled in the sinkhole and rebuilt the city on top of it, and the area suffered no more mishaps, though every once in a while when someone dug out a new basement they would uncover some buried ruins.

Later, a enterprising group of thieves started tunneling, creating connecting passages among the buried ruins, and began using the Undercellar as a smuggling lane and as a base of operations.

Map 043: Undercellar Part I, Dank Basement. The entrance to the Undercellar is by going down the stairs into one of the new basements that connect to the crumbling buried ruins.

Map 044: Undercellar Part II, Street of Shattered Dreams. This is a street section that suffered little damage when it sank. The Thieves use this area as their base.

Map 045: Undercellar Part III, Flooded Tomb. The Thieves uncovered more than old buildings when they dug out the Undercellar. This is a family tomb that sank, now filled with the restless dead and pools of fetid water.

guM9k.png

TT7gK.png

w3ysz.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 046: Corrupted Chapel. A small church for those small towns and minor deities.

Map 047: Fallen Convent. A church with a wing of living quarters.

Map 048: Infernal Cathedral: A grand church for when a small temple just won't do.

vOFY3.png

v3yBy.png

ljkUl.png

Last edited:

I have not said it before but I will say it now. These are Great!, I check this thread every couple of days just to look at the maps.

Thullgrim

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 049: Unmarked Sepulcher. A small underground tomb.

Map 050: Warded Vault. A storage vault, originally designed for a castle's underground vault.

Map 051: Lesser Gallery. A small generic dungeon.

RTTur.png

LkTzA.png

lCwfg.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 052: Border Fort. Several buildings surrounded by a palisade.

Map 053: River Castle. A castle built within a river with bridges connecting it to both river banks.

Map 054: Citadel of Entropy. A maze-like complex. Originally designed as an ancient citadel built by a long dead minotaur civilization.

EC1CR.png

ZyCqh.png

kA9Ts.png

Last edited:

Remove ads