• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phoenix,Shadowrun

Rayston

First Post
Play Location/Method: Phoenix

Game/System: Shadowrun 3rd Edition

Player or GM? I'm the GM in this campaign we will eventually go to another game and probably other DM's but we will be doing shadowrun for a few months for at least a few months.

Time/Frequency: Every other Sunday 4-10pm

Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy for the moment

Current needs: at least one more player

Accept Drop-In Players? No

Accept Spectators? No

Short description of the setting/campaign (5 lines or less): we just started this game so not too much to describe, I try to focus mostly on the down and out seedier side of shadowrun.

Thanx

rayston@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Rayston

First Post
No, not d20, same ol bucket of d6's open ended die rolls it always was.

IF your stil interested despite that, we play in downtown tempe.

kwiqsilver

First Post
Rayston said:
No, not d20, same ol bucket of d6's open ended die rolls it always was.

IF your stil interested despite that, we play in downtown tempe.
I'm more interested. All the non D&D d20 games I've seen suck. I played some d6 Star Wars, then tried the d20 version, and decided that the D&D engine does not translate well to other genres.
I've never played Shadowrun, but I've heard it's a Gibson-esque setting. If so, I'm interested.

Rayston

First Post
kwiqsilver said:
I'm more interested. All the non D&D d20 games I've seen suck. I played some d6 Star Wars, then tried the d20 version, and decided that the D&D engine does not translate well to other genres.
I've never played Shadowrun, but I've heard it's a Gibson-esque setting. If so, I'm interested.

Sounds cool, email me at rayston@yahoo.com

Thanx

Del

Remove ads