• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Photoshop Dungeon Map Tutorial?

fredramsey

First Post
Anyone know of a Photoshop (or Paint Shop Pro) tutorial specifically for creating dungeon maps like the cool ones WOTC makes?

Thanks in advance!

CarlZog

Explorer
fredramsey said:
Anyone know of a Photoshop (or Paint Shop Pro) tutorial specifically for creating dungeon maps like the cool ones WOTC makes?
I could sure use something like this too, though I've never seen it. Maybe one of the board's photoshop geeks needs a project. ;)

Carl

P.S. Fred, on a side note, I saw in your sig you refer to Wells' wargame. His rules were actually titled "Little Wars", not "Little Armies".

The subtitle was, "A Game for Boys From Twelve Years of Age to One Hundred and Fifty and for That More Intelligent Sort of Girl Who Likes Boys' Games and Books"

Unlike Diaglo's precious OD&D, copies of the Little Wars text are widely available free online -- copyrights having long since expired. It makes for great reading.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads