• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phyrric Legacy - Shackled City OOC Thread

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Malvoisin said:
No, not necessary, I just wanted to make sure you knew the current total (which is 11/14)
Oh, okay. Thanks! :)
Malvoisin said:
In fact, I had not noticed. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
Nifty. It's easier for me to keep track of spells used that way, while keeping all the numbers constant. I do something similar with arrows, but I've been slacking there. :heh:

Malvoisin

First Post
Land Outcast:

Remen needs a favored enemy, now that he is part ranger.

If you want, you could use the rule in Unearthed Arcana regarding choosing a group or organization as your favored enemy.

Or, the more traditional creature type would be fine too.

Let me know...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Let's compromise--'anyone/thing that attacks a party member'

All right, Land! We've decided it for you!

Land Outcast

Explorer
Oh, the most excellent, given that wi shall face a horde of these wretched beings I won't care about their subtype being so awfully specific that it only includes them and their subraces (that is to say: noone else) [/sarcasm]

So, which organizations would be able to rise Remen's anger in Cauldron apart from the Last Laugh? (Knowledge[local], remember?)

[I might end up choosing Humanoid (human)]

Malvoisin

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Oh, the most excellent, given that wi shall face a horde of these wretched beings I won't care about their subtype being so awfully specific that it only includes them and their subraces (that is to say: noone else) [/sarcasm]

So, which organizations would be able to rise Remen's anger in Cauldron apart from the Last Laugh? (Knowledge[local], remember?)

[I might end up choosing Humanoid (human)]
Land, to this point, only the Last Laugh really comes across Remen's mind as an organization to suffer his enmity.

Knowing what I know about the full scope of the campaign, something less specific would probably serve him better in the long run.

Humanoid (Human) as favored enemy would not be a bad choice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads