• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phyrric Legacy - Shackled City OOC Thread

Malvoisin

First Post
I awarded xp for defeating the monstrous spider on the Rogue's Gallery thread.

It's only 50, but hey....every little bit helps. :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Malvoisin said:
Not too vague for me... :)

The name Malvoisin translates from French as 'Bad Neighbor.'
Ah, I only know it from the Spanish, which is why I couldn't get a full translation. :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mal: I appreciate the InvCastle links, but if they are too much of a bother, I'd be fine w/o them.

Two other questions:
- Are the spiders still in the webbing?
- And is Remen in the webbing as well or below it (I think below)?

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod said:
Mal: I appreciate the InvCastle links, but if they are too much of a bother, I'd be fine w/o them.

Two other questions:
- Are the spiders still in the webbing?
- And is Remen in the webbing as well or below it (I think below)?

Point #1: As you've undoubtedly noticed, I'm still experimenting and trying different things as far as how I want to format my games, especially when handling combat. As for the IC dice rolling specifically, I like doing that in order to make the game as transparent as possible, but it may prove too cumbersome to do them all the time. My guess for now is that you may see them at times, and other times not.

Point #2: The spiders are not still in the webbing, they have descended below the mass of webbing on web lines. They have the advantage of higher ground, but they are in range of melee weapons. Remen also is below the webbing.

stonegod

Malvoisin said:
Do you guys find the links bothersome? Do they clutter the post too much?
I don't find them bothersome; I just want the game overhead to become too much. As long as your fine w/ them, I'm fine.

stonegod

Malvoisin said:
Point #2: The spiders are not still in the webbing, they have descended below the mass of webbing on web lines. They have the advantage of higher ground, but they are in range of melee weapons. Remen also is below the webbing.
Bummer. No setting the webbing on fire then.

Remove ads