• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phyrric Legacy - Shackled City OOC Thread

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll be on travel next week, with spotty access. Should be able to check posts in the evening.

Of course, if Mal doesn't show back up, its a moot point. :(

stonegod

Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Stabs the adventure with a fork.

Yep, it's done.
Sigh. I'm afraid you're right. But, I'll still check every once in a while. Mal shows up, just doesn't post. :(

Legildur

First Post
I'm suffering withdrawals. All 3 of my PbP games have stalled, but not so much that you can write them off..... I just keep waiting to see e-mails from the subscription service.

What can anyone say about Living EnWorld as an option for a gaming fix?

stonegod

Legildur said:
What can anyone say about Living EnWorld as an option for a gaming fix?
Can't speak for LEW, but LEB (Living Eberron) has its starts and stops. Pretty much, it has worked like this:
- Players are slowly added
- Players state they wish an adventure would arrive on the Discussion thread
- A game is approved
- Players leave, emptying the Tavern
- Repeat from start
So, there is a delay while critical mass is achieved, but otherwise, it seems to work. None of the LEB games have been abandoned.

As a note, I'm also recruiting for a Ravenloft game in Eberron.

But, I miss Jon and Col.

stonegod

Legildur said:
Thanks for the summary. And I'd have a look at your game, except that I don't have the Eberron or Ravenloft sourcebooks :)
Its not a Ravenloft Campaign Setting, its Castle Ravenloft (which is setting agnostic). :)

stonegod

Jdvn1 said:
stonegod, are you still recruiting for that game? I thought it filled up!
We have lots of applications, but I not closing regs for another week since I'll be out of town. Still a few slots that don't have applicants for (party face, general arcane), but there are a lot of applicants already.

Remove ads