• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phyrric Legacy - Shackled City OOC Thread

Malvoisin

First Post
@stonegod:

I've been thinking it over, and I've decided to overturn my previous ruling regarding the interchangability of Spellcraft and Psicraft. I will now allow Jon to make Psicraft checks to accomplish the same effects as a Spellcraft check. This should grant the party some more magical utility, in light of the group's class composition.

Let me know if you have any questions...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Malvoisin said:
Let me know if you have any questions...
Thanks. The main use will be identifying spells and potions/scrolls (an magical effects via detect psionics if he every get it... which is probably not as long as Liracor and Dowlee are around).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
stonegod said:
Thanks. The main use will be identifying spells and potions/scrolls (an magical effects via detect psionics if he every get it... which is probably not as long as Liracor and Dowlee are around).
I'm more than happy to drop detect magic! ... I just got it because it seemed right to do, but there are other 0-level spells I want.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Anyone else try to email Mal recently? The one address I have I know he does not check regularly.

If someone has LO's address, we could try emailing him first, as LO might have a different address from the times Mal mailed him.

Remove ads