• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pic

fujaiwei

First Post
Who's the pretty lady you have as your pic, Thanee? It's rather distracting. Sorry, you must've been asked this a million times, considering all the other nerds on the board. :)

EDIT: To others: I know this is a lame post, so please don't even bother pointing this out. :heh:

Last edited:

tarchon

First Post
fujaiwei said:
Who's the pretty lady you have as your pic, Thanee? It's rather distracting. Sorry, you must've been asked this a million times, considering all the other nerds on the board. :)

EDIT: To others: I know this is a lame post, so please don't even bother pointing this out. :heh:
Oh, that's Piratecat.

Torm

Explorer
I've kinda wondered that occasionally, myself, when I see one of her (?) posts. Not that I wouldn't think that Thanee is cool regardless just from her posts, but if it is her, she's much easier on the eyes than most gaming geeks I've seen, that's for certain. :eek:

Turanil

First Post
fujaiwei said:

Oh no, it's not lame :)p ); myself I always wanted to know... :D

Kelleris

Explorer
Yeah, I've been curious ever since the Psion vs. Sorcerer thread a little while ago. I propose we form a mob to inquire into the matter. Possibly with torches. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads