• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pimping the Paladin's Ride

RIPnogarD

First Post
IMO, There is a difference between ‘base sexual instinct’ and logic. Although one might be tempted by instinct, an intelligent being can use logic and way the pros and cons of the base act. Therefore I, for one (using logic) would not cheat on my wife for fear of loosing her. Maybe the paladin’s warhorse has something that it doesn’t want to loose. We all do agree it has a high enough intelligence to use logic, do we not. And as for it being neutral, would you say that a neutral pit-bull, attacking somebody because his master commanded it too, is neutral or evil? IMO (again), A neutral creature will always take an alignment curve towards its master, (owner or friend). And then there is the simple fact that making a profit off of somebody else’s effort is morally wrong. Profiting off your own effort, or playing the barter game with your own morals, physical labor or intelligence is one thing, making a profit off of somebody else I believe is called slavery…

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads