Pittsburgh, PA Roll Call

drnuncheon

Explorer
OK, the back room at Phil's place is a whopping $5. I think I can cover that without breaking the bank. ;)

All we need is a date, a DM, and a rough headcount (2 here).

J

Aquastav

First Post
Count me in as well.
That makes three people, two more and we'll be at a buck a head. I think I can afford that. :D
Anyway, as for a time, next week is really bad for me as it's my Holy Week and my parents will be in from out of town (my poor wife). Any time after that should be alright. Any ideas?
Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be able to GM right away either, I wouldn't be able to prepare in time!
Boy, I'm really helpful huh?

Dr. Zoom

First Post
Happy Easter, Aquastav!

Two players in my group are Greek Orthodox, so we did not play last week at all. I did get to eat some fine Greek cuisine, though.

As for a head count, one here. And I would like to play rather than DM, but I will do a one-shot if no one else can.

I think I am good for most weekends, except for the weekend of June 15. Just cannot pass up the chance to see Deep Purple one more time. Dio and the Scorpions are just extra frosting on the cake.

Dr. Zoom

First Post
I know summer can be a bad time, but is the first week or two of August sound good for a date to meet and play a one shot. We can discuss further get togethers (or not) then. :D

Say Saturday the 3rd or 10th? Any ideas? Is Phil's still open?

Forged Goo

Explorer
Well never done this posting thing but here it goes....I am a gamer from the Pittsburgh area and was looking for a game. I read your posts and if you would be up for another person I would like to come by and check it out. I have been playing D&D for, geeze, a long time, maybe 20 years, if that is what you are looking for give me some better directions to the place and I would be happy to meet with you all to try it out.

Dr. Zoom

First Post
Sure Forged Goo. We have not really been too quick to arrange a playing date, but you are welcome to join. We only have about 6 so far. Anyone cannot make the 3rd or 10th of August?

Aquastav

First Post
Hey guys, sorry i've been out of touch but i'm studying for the bar exam which is July 30 and 31... anything after that and i'm up for it if my brain is still intact :rolleyes:

Remove ads