• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planar game

matthewbajda

First Post
Gurlak stays in the hallway, still visibly shaken.

"I dont think this is in my contract with that damnable imaskari, but i have to think of something if i am going to get out of here."

OOC: i must have failed the roll again since i am shaken as well. should be a 15 after what the castle says:
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=43893

Last edited:

Legolizard

First Post
Well the good news is, the giant failed it's concentration check. it is busy with the entangles.

The screaming ceases,

Last edited:

Legolizard

First Post
what is that, i can't find it

Wait, i found it

Ok, everyone is back in the arena, still shaken, but not stired ( :lol: ) from their target.

start the turn order agian, and try to post in turn order

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Toramir the Elan Cerebramancer

"Rally to me! Haste coming up!" Toramir shouts.

OOC: Lego, two things: 1st, what is the initiative order (I'm a bit confused as to who is up) and 2nd, Are you sure you want us to post in order? Seems to me that could slow things down a lot. Other PBP games I've played have had everyone post their intentions in order, then the DM sorts out what happens and chooses the action of any PCs that failed to post for whatever reason. The last battle I DM'd I wound up running one of the characters for most of it, since his internet connection went out.

Remove ads