Planar game

Patlin

Explorer
Toramir's next actions, revised

The fragmented portion of my brain will still cast vigor, producing 30 temporary hp at a cost of 6 pp.

My standard action will be to cast Cold Missiles at the giant, his armor, and his axe. (I can effect up to 5 targets.) I'll use my Talented feat, expending my psionic focus and spending 14 pp. Damage: 65 points, Fortitude DC 29 for 32 points.

Let's see how he does with his equipment shattered!

Edit: Toramir's a little overconfident here... items only take 1/4 damage from cold, then subtract hardness from that!

Subtotals of Spells and Powers Used
Shield, Mirror Image, Haste
Inertial Armor (13 pp), Entangling Ectoplasm (5pp), Schism (7 pp), Energy Missile (6 pp), Vigor (6 pp), Energy Missile (14 pp)=51 pp

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Thinking to himself Screaming souls...wipes away strong psionic entrapment...not really effected by arrows...lets try this.. He grabs his blessed oil and wipes it on one of his blades while moving 10' closer.

OOC: Coating +2 Keen short sword with bless making it a good aligned weapon...also Lego just how far away is this creature now?

matthewbajda

First Post
(ooc) sorry for not being around. i am in europe at the moment and will not be able to check this baby everyday, but i am working on that.
(ic)

i am hoping the three rounds of study of the beast have gone by...

gurlack will move in behind the monster and try to backstab(he will have to make a DC check to save versus death)
. i am guessing the beast is flanked by this point, so the dex mod will be gone. Legolizard, you are going to have to roll for me since the dice i brought are not with me at the moment. if the battle keeps moving on then gurlak will make another attack.

Legolizard

First Post
Ok then, no it has not been three rounds yet. it's at least one more round.

Any way, the giants armor and weapon freeze over and shatter. Bye bye.

The giant is now officialy pissed off. Taken his anger out on the closest thing, thats you Tol.

He reaches out and touches, then you feel like pure dread and death channles into you draining you of your very lifeforce. (and it does it you, it's a touch attack)

take 34 damage.

Legolizard

First Post
Alright, the giant looks really angry now. He is going to continue wailing on Tol.

Ok, all it, (yes this guy has a slam of +27 and a bite of +22) so take 17, 13, 14 respectivly.

Remove ads