Planar Mage

Telgian

First Post
In the event that you want to submit this to the netbook, there are a couple things that will have to be looked over a bit closer. One is to avoid WotC IP, and the other is that 'Shannara' is very much associated with Terry Brook's novels that it could be an issue (ie. same name in the same genre).

If it's not something that you are intrested in contributing, that is also fine. There is no harm in discussing plane related things here. :)

If you want, I'll send you an invite to our Yahoo group. (Once I get my firewall figured out enough to get at it, that is.)

I'm half asleep writing this, so forgive incoherence, rudeness, et al. that comes with the condition.

Telgian.

Moonsword

First Post
I was thinking of submitting the class, but I can work around that. I can rework the class without too much trouble, or just reccomend that people use the planeshifter as an example wizard. *shrugs* As for 'Shannara', I was just submitting a sample Order. The real Order that I might submit would be somewhat ill-defined. That way, the DM can simply adapt it to their campaign.

I would like an invitation...

Telgian

First Post
You don't have an e-mail address listed in your profile. If you could e-mail me the address (telgian at yahoo.ca) then I'll send you an invite. :)

Remove ads