Planes to Shape, Secrets to Keep... (Dromus)

Kelleris

Explorer
Feiran: [sblock] The symbols are woven in such a way that they are definitely not drawing on arcane power. You would suspect this weapon was created through divine magic, but something's bothering you about it. [/sblock]

Kelleris

Explorer
*bump*

By the way, if anyone wants snappy responses like Feiran's feel free to contact me on IM. My MSNIM screenname is Kelleris Fortunesbane, and my AIM screenname is just Kelleris. Feel free to IM me and we can talk about the game!

Jolmo

First Post
"Maybe we can find someone in Kelluna who knows about the dagger. Do you think he was sent by any of the gods there? And, Adinal, if we are to have the 'amulet' hide, how did you manage to speak with it last time?"

OOC: I will be away for around a week starting this sunday, I doubt I'll be able to post during the time so feel free to NPC Cagthail if things start moving.

Zerth

First Post
"This is not the time or place to examine that dagger. Shouldn't we get back to discussing, what to do with Ilmordan and how to get through to Kelluna without drawing unwanted attention?" Illira asks. "We can't leave Ilmordan to authorities, can we? They're going to ask questions we don't want to answer."

Remove ads