Planescape - Dead God Rising ~OOC

Dire Lemming

First Post
Thanks, I've edited my post in the combat thread, though I realize now that even tripping isn't likely to work. :\ Gee I sure use that smiley alot.

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
Dire Lemming:aasimar are a very diverse people. they could be 2nd, 3rd 4th etc generations and each genration would be different to another, not to mention the traits of celestial parent having a bearing on the situation.

an elf would be able to tell the age of an elf to a degree (give or take 25-50 years i guess :)) but aasimar are different. Zenythri would be akin to aasimar since they are a planetouched race, though fellow zenythri would better be able to discern the age of another zenythri.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Got the message that Noch got the hatch open. I'm ready to help move these former prisoners out and see the Barmy King when everyone else is set. I was thinking about dragging the bodies out for my cranium rat friends to feast upon, but since the bodies seemed half-dead I didn't want to insult my new buddies.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Yeah, but they seemed partly corrupted or diseased. I'd rather give possible buddies fresh meat. I mean, how would you feel if I offered you a two day old cheeseburger?

A'koss

Explorer
Just to give everyone a heads-up, the cable in my area is being upgraded over the next couple of days so I may be without net connection until it's fixed. Feel free to NPC Tyrjon 'till then if I'm not around. (I can already see my connection is pretty spotty...)

Tx.

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
well seems as though i too am having connection problems at home (my silly stoneage phone lines...) so ill be off the internet at home for anything up to a week, perhaps more, depending on the speed my phone company can repair the damage (hes me not being optimistic).
Just giving you all a warning. Ill post whenever i can to move things along and to let you know when ill be back

Remove ads