Planescape - Dead God Rising ~OOC

Raylis

First Post
knowing how Sigil looks and how the "stars" are just the lights of people's kips, part of me keeps thinking "they should fix that sewer pipe or fix that gate to the EP of water" every time I see that it's raining :D

no offense :D

Dire Lemming

First Post
When I was a little kid I though rain was god's urine. I always wondered why he was peeing on us and why it wasn't yellow. :heh: Yeah, I was pretty messed up, not to say that I'm not now.

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
Well, it seems as though my internet connection at home is gone for the forseeable future. Now, i dont really know what to do regarding the campaign. I really want to continue it - we have had a slow start, i admit, though things are just about to get going (i promise).

What i can offer for the moment is this - i can only access the internet once a week or so until i get things fixed at home. Its not a lot i know, but i do want to keep this thing running so i figure a slow trickle is better than nothing, and i will be able to pick up again once i get my phone lines fized at home.

What do you guys say?

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
good to hear. 'cause i really have some 'fun' planar stuff planned that i really want to run.

Ill hurry things up a bit to get to the more inteesting parts.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well, it's not like slower posting is going to take up more of my time, I don't see why stopping altogether would be preferable. So I'm fine with the trickle.

Remove ads