• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plastic Wotc Minis pics

Tewligan

First Post
Re: Gaaah!

stringbean said:
UGLY!

I am SOOO gonna keep dropping real dollars for Confrontation minis.

Enjoy, alla you wizkids addicts.
Blah blah blah. Yes, Confrontation figures are quite nice. Everyone knows that. However, you probably aren't going to get a medusa, kobold, or many other D&D monsters out of a Confrontation blister, no matter how many real dollars you sink into them. The D&D plastics aren't going to be earth-shakingly good, but they look like what they're supposed to be, and they'll be good for players who don't have the time/skill/inclination to convert or paint a lot of monsters. I don't think that makes someone a Wizkids addict.

psychognome

First Post
The sculpting's okay, but to me they look like they've been painted by blind kender high on crack. Well, no that bad, but you get the point. I might get some, but I'll hafta repaint them... :p

Maxboy

Explorer
Considering they're Painted by (Insert any 3rd World country) Kids, Paid like 10c a day,working in rough conditions, and get to work on each model for about 30 seconds :p I think they look ok

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads