D&D (2024) Play the One D&D playtest hosted by Baldman Games.

darjr

I crit!
Baldman games are hosting virtual tables of One D&D playtests. Sept 23-25th
All of our playtest tables for the next few months will be running adventures from the Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel anthology book, and we’ll switch up which adventures we run from month to month.

You’ll be able to use any of the One D&D Unearthed Arcana playtest documents that are available from our friends at D&D Beyond at the time the game is running. Documents from previous months that are still available on the website are allowed but note that you’ll only be giving feedback on the newest playtest document each month. Also, any documents that have been removed/retired/replaced will not be available for play at our tables.

After participating, we invite you to join our Community Discord server. We’ll post an announcement there every month when the feedback survey goes live on D&D Beyond, so you never miss one!]/callout]

Also they’ll have a live chat about how they plan to host these games and about the playtest.

Last edited:

Retreater

Legend
This makes me miss the days of D&D Encounters promoting D&D Next - with storylines, perks for playing, and original adventures.
Those were good days, when Wizards was trying to court lapsed players and win fans. I guess when there's nothing to prove, there's no motivation to do anything special?

Remove ads