• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players guide to Faerun released yet?

Havlo

First Post
I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere and Amazon shows it as not being released yet. Anyone find a copy anywhere?

jabberwocky

First Post
It's already out here in Germany. I got my copy on saturday. While I haven't had a chance to go through it very closely, what I've seen so far is decent. The prestige class section is mostly good, as are the regional feats. I like the appendices, with the exalted/vile and psionic tie-ins. Though i'm not crazy about the artwork...some good stuff, some bad stuff, mostly just average.
The balance changes are good, as far as I can see. The incantatrix is fixed, as is persistant spell. I'm at work and don't have the book with me, so I can't think of anything else off hand.

Vanye

Explorer
Havlo said:
I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere and Amazon shows it as not being released yet. Anyone find a copy anywhere?

I've got mine on order at Media Play, who tells me that it should be in tomorrow, though the street date is the 19th...

Sammael

Adventurer
IMC, Persistent Spell = +1 if the spell affected has a duration of 1 hour/level, +4 if 10 minutes/level, +6 if 1 minute/level, and +8 if 1 round/level.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads