Player's Guide to Oathbound - free download

Voadam

Legend
Ghostwind said:
You guys are serious addicts, you know that don't you? ;)

I don't have a problem, I can stop at any time. :)

I just need a few more Oathbound domain books! (at least get Plains of Penance up as a pdf).

NarlethDrider

First Post
I downloaded the PG & its awesome---I'll be adding some of the races as options to a Drow occupation pbp I'm getting ready to run;)

Now, I gotta get my eminions from my work computer----amongst alot of other pdfs i have on it:D

Treebore

First Post
Reveille said:
You think thats something? Check out my collection.

Unfortunately I am worse than you.

But I am NOT an addict!! I'm just not interested in stopping. Plus, if I was a true addict I would play 3E, but I don't and haven't for over two years now.

So :p !

:lol:

Nylanfs

Adventurer
SUWEEET!

Yea, hopefully Greg does come back. I would hate to see the Oathbound setting just disappear, seriously one of the most inventive and original settings I own.

Only problem is that I can't think of any way to incorporate the Iron Kingdoms tech/magic rules into the setting because of the high magic content.

Any idea's Steve &/or Tom?

BTW I missed seeing you at PentaCon, stop by the PCGen Booth at GenCon.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Scurvy_Platypus said:
Hmmm...

I tried downloading it, but I'm getting a Forbidden error.

Am I being stupid here?
Umm Steve, I'm getting the same thing. :)

Edit: I'm also getting it at dragonwing.net also Steve.

Last edited:

Ghostwind

First Post
Nylanfs said:
Umm Steve, I'm getting the same thing. :)

Edit: I'm also getting it at dragonwing.net also Steve.

Weird. I'm not certain why you are getting that. Keep trying, maybe it was a server issue. Otherwise drop me an email and I'll send it to you that way.

I did manage to download it over the weekend, but I just checked and got a Forbidden error again.

It's possible that there's something about my job that's blocking it, it could be something else. Not really sure.

Remove ads