• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player's Guide to Oathbound - free download

Voadam

Legend
Ghostwind said:
You guys are serious addicts, you know that don't you? ;)

I don't have a problem, I can stop at any time. :)

I just need a few more Oathbound domain books! (at least get Plains of Penance up as a pdf).

NarlethDrider

First Post
I downloaded the PG & its awesome---I'll be adding some of the races as options to a Drow occupation pbp I'm getting ready to run;)

Now, I gotta get my eminions from my work computer----amongst alot of other pdfs i have on it:D

Treebore

First Post
Reveille said:
You think thats something? Check out my collection.

Unfortunately I am worse than you.

But I am NOT an addict!! I'm just not interested in stopping. Plus, if I was a true addict I would play 3E, but I don't and haven't for over two years now.

So :p !

:lol:

Nylanfs

Adventurer
SUWEEET!

Yea, hopefully Greg does come back. I would hate to see the Oathbound setting just disappear, seriously one of the most inventive and original settings I own.

Only problem is that I can't think of any way to incorporate the Iron Kingdoms tech/magic rules into the setting because of the high magic content.

Any idea's Steve &/or Tom?

BTW I missed seeing you at PentaCon, stop by the PCGen Booth at GenCon.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Scurvy_Platypus said:
Hmmm...

I tried downloading it, but I'm getting a Forbidden error.

Am I being stupid here?
Umm Steve, I'm getting the same thing. :)

Edit: I'm also getting it at dragonwing.net also Steve.

Last edited:

Ghostwind

First Post
Nylanfs said:
Umm Steve, I'm getting the same thing. :)

Edit: I'm also getting it at dragonwing.net also Steve.

Weird. I'm not certain why you are getting that. Keep trying, maybe it was a server issue. Otherwise drop me an email and I'll send it to you that way.

I did manage to download it over the weekend, but I just checked and got a Forbidden error again.

It's possible that there's something about my job that's blocking it, it could be something else. Not really sure.

Remove ads