• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Help Paladin and Paladinwife...Award winners listed!

Paladin

Explorer
Heretic Apostate said:
Well, I like the Dragon embroidery. But I keep getting Runtime errors, so I can't see past page 1 of the World Cultures embroidery stuff. Same thing happens with the search. :(
If you're having trouble with the Dakota Collectibles search, you should enable cookies. Apparently there's something wrong on their end that their webmaster refuses to fix (my webmaster says it would take him 2 minutes) and it causes problems for some folks. If enabling cookies for the site doesn't work, let me know and I'll talk to my webmaster.

Paladin

Explorer
Goobermunch said:
Paladin, in the spirit of everyone else who's been hitting their local gaming stores, I'll call the three I frequent here in the Denver Metro Area.--G
Thank you! :) You know, we're going to be making a LOT of bags! :D

I got it to work by enabling cookies, and by allowing cookies through my ad-blocker software.

They really don't have a Chinese Phoenix, do they? :(

Well, I'll look and see if I can find something that fits...

Paladin

Explorer
Kirowan said:
Paladin,

If I send you a picture of Lorenzo Lamas from his Renegade days, can you slap that on a dice bag?

Nick
Actually, yes - assuming the photo is not copyrighted. We can do copyrighted stuff if you secure permission of the copyright holder. An e-mail from them will suffice.

Macbeth

First Post
Could I get an update to the situation? I don't have time to read through all 7 pages of the thread, but I would like to know if help is still needed. Things are a little tight for me right now, but if help is still needed, I can always find money somewhere.

Paladin

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Could I get an update to the situation? I don't have time to read through all 7 pages of the thread, but I would like to know if help is still needed. Things are a little tight for me right now, but if help is still needed, I can always find money somewhere.
Since you're short on time: Yes. :) We'll post an update on the tally later tonight.

Remove ads