Pogre's New Story Hour with Mini pics - (12/7 The Final Update)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
So how many of your Story Hours have ended in TPK now, pogre?

You gotta have some kind of record.

And yes, I count this as a TPK. (Gerhardt fleeing with his life is sort of a foregone conclusion.)

Wulf

DrSpunj

Explorer
Just wanted to give a big Thank You to Pogre for the Story Hour and accompanying Minis & Model thread.

I've enjoyed both.

BTW, is this just an end to the campaign? Or did the real life group disband? Or what?

Did the party just make a major error in tactics leading to the TPK? Or several such errors in a row?

This just seems rather abrupt given the situation.

Anyway, good read, Pogre! Thanks!

pogre

Legend
DrSpunj said:
Just wanted to give a big Thank You to Pogre for the Story Hour and accompanying Minis & Model thread.

I've enjoyed both.

BTW, is this just an end to the campaign? Or did the real life group disband? Or what?

Did the party just make a major error in tactics leading to the TPK? Or several such errors in a row?

This just seems rather abrupt given the situation.

Anyway, good read, Pogre! Thanks!

Thank you for the kind comments. Wulf has the essence of it - this was really another TPK. As for a record, I would doubt it, but I admit I did not see it coming. I could point to some tactical errors, but really too much, too fast.

I'm really not a bad DM - I promise.;)

I have a solid group so something will be coming from this direction in the future.

Wulf Ratbane said:
So how many of your Story Hours have ended in TPK now, pogre?

Just two my friend. I re-read your classic last night, at least up to where you ace the Peck. I really enjoy that story "Ahhhhh...righteousness."

ledded said:
Good work Pogre. Very nice SH, I hate to see it end.
Thanks a lot - I appreciate your input here and on the model thread.

T-Bone said:
Great SH Pogre.
Hi T-Bone. Thanks for the effort of stopping by. I appreciate your comment very much.

Skully

First Post
Just cought up with the story hour. Guess the Name sake has slowed the posting pace. Hope the game is still on. No TPK to report? Snicker - sorry guys - just couldn't help myself. Haggot Convention up date please.

Skully

pogre

Legend
Skully said:
Just cought up with the story hour. Guess the Name sake has slowed the posting pace. Hope the game is still on. No TPK to report? Snicker - sorry guys - just couldn't help myself. Haggot Convention up date please.

Skully
If you had been there bro this would not have happened. You are to blame for this!

HaggettCon 5 information can be found here:
http://www.compet-edge.com/story_hour_2/haggettcon_5.html
I need to update a couple of things, but it is mostly correct.

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Dang, pogie. I had lapsed on your SH, searched around for it, then found the ol' 'Final Update' title. I thought, "No...this can't be another one." But it was.

You're a damned mean DM. My hat's off to you! :)

D

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Hey, pogre, finally getting caught up in my reading after a busy couple of weeks at work, and this is what I come back to... the end of the LoTR movies this month as well as the end to your story hour... :( Gods, no, too much grief....

:) Thanks for giving us a synopsis this time, though I suppose actually having a survivor makes it easier to do :) Looking forward to your next one, make sure you pimp it real good.

Remove ads