• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

polyhedracon.com

bloodymage

House Ruler
Real quick here. I'm an old-shool gamer and don't like any post TSR D&D products. However, I'm planning to run a con in, hopefully, 2010, and I want to host in maybe, Lexington KY. Short on time at the moment, going for disability appointment. Details later.

bloodymage

House Ruler
Wow. I guess that is a bit of a teaser, eh? What I'm looking for is help. I'll need staff. Just got regular internet access after three years along with funds to actually have some kind o' life. Truck goes in tomorrow (down since December). Once I can get back up to speed here and have some free time to devote to my hobby (my life is still incredibly messed up) and catch up with technology somewhat after a long absence, I'll post the structure I've come up with. In the meantime, I need to dust off and improve my meager webmastering skills so I can bring www.polyhedracon.com out of parking and up and running.

Remove ads