PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Agreed," Leaf says slinging most of the rope over his shoulder. "It would be best to find the captain's quarters. It might hold the answers we seek."

[sblock=OOC] Will tell everyone what Leaf discovered once we are RPing back on the beach. ;)[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
"Agreed," Leaf says slinging most of the rope over his shoulder. "It would be best to find the captain's quarters. It might hold the answers we seek."

[sblock=OOC] Will tell everyone what Leaf discovered once we are RPing back on the beach. ;)[/sblock]

"Lead on."

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

"Maybe Gennisheyo can start carrying the gear back while we finish exploring?" the barbarian suggests

"Now that is an excellent idea! That will give us the maximum amount of time here." With that, Lerissa begins moving to another area of the ship that might give them some clues.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Humans," Leaf mumbles to himself. He then starts to load himself down on purpose as the others look on.

"I will not make anyone do more than I am willing to do."
he states looking pointedly at Auron. "Will you make slaves of us all before this is all done?" he asks an edge of anger in his voice, his trident gripped in one hand the other holding one of the lanterns.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry, but I have been thinking up something for the above post from renau1g (and take no offense plz, I hope to play through this and have Leaf and Auron the best of friends at the end). Three sheets writin but I should save all of that to come out as we progress, but I can say a lot of his background is done. Leaf will load himself down and have a -6 ACP till we get back to the beach, just to make a point. ;)[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leaf's easy familiarity with shipboard life suggests to him that the most likely place to find some idea about what's happened would be the captains cabin. He quickly leads you to the upper deck and back to the stern. The cabin is a wreck - a jagged hole in the side has allowed most of its contents to wash out to sea. However, his desk was too large to fit through the hole. A quick search through the drawers of the overturned desk reveals a set of keys (likely to Jask Derindi's manacles), a set of sea charts and maps, and the Captain's Log. The largest drawer is still locked tight.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Leaf's easy familiarity with shipboard life suggests to him that the most likely place to find some idea about what's happened would be the captains cabin. He quickly leads you to the upper deck and back to the stern. The cabin is a wreck - a jagged hole in the side has allowed most of its contents to wash out to sea. However, his desk was too large to fit through the hole. A quick search through the drawers of the overturned desk reveals a set of keys (likely to Jask Derindi's manacles), a set of sea charts and maps, and the Captain's Log. The largest drawer is still locked tight.

Lerissa grabs the keys, charts and maps (providing she can carry them all) and will look to Leaf, "Do you think you can smash this desk? I don't think the captain will much mind now."

OOC - I'm assuming there is still no sign of the captain? Did he dine with us during that last meal?

mleibrock

First Post
OOC: Correct, no sign of him. He was not with you at the last meal. (You didn't specify you were grabbing his log, but I'm assuming you're taking that as well).

OOC - Yep, forgot to mention that. As long as she feels she can carry it all. A bag has probably washed out the hole as well, but if there is one nearby, it should prove helpful.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Yeah, she can easily carry all of it. The papers are folded neatly and wrapped in a soft leather case. The Captains Log is the size of a traveling spellbook.

Remove ads