PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"As Pathfinders we are all brothers... or sisters, to one another Lerissa." Leaf says in a tone of one giving a lecture, perhaps he is just reciting what he had learned during his training.

"I will welcome this Auron as a brother, and hope he will as well of me."

The huge goliath seems to look inward and everyone remembers that all Leaf's family is dead and gone. And now he has a new one full of brothers, sisters, and Venture-Captain "uncles".

[sblock=OOC] Leaf has no further questions as Leaf is not an ask about his orders soldier but one who will follow them to the best of his ability. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The four of you sit companionably and sip your tea. After a moment, Pelligrew speaks up. "Well then, if there are no other questions I'll leave you to your discussions and preparations. You'll be boarding the Jenivere at dock seven tomorrow morning. She sails with the tide at eighth hour." He stands and turns to leave. "Good luck to you all. Please send missives whenever you get a chance to keep me appraised of your progress. I don't expect I'll actually see you again for several months at least."

[sblock=OOC]Any questions for me? Final preparations? If not, I'll move this along in the next day or so. I'll likely make an extensive post that will cover quite a bit of time to move the story forward.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I have no questions, and am excited for what the morrow may bring." Leaf says, his gaze distant as if he can already see the lost city and what advetures it might hold.

[sblock=OOC] I also have no questions and am excited for what the morrow might bring. -HM[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa finishes her final drink and takes leave of the others, heading to her room.

She heads to her room to gather her weapon and loot and will leave the back way so that her party members do not see her leave.

First, she'd like to stop at her temple again to pray before leaving and make a donation.

Then, she'd like to find a local apothecary and see if she might find any deals on potions.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As this is Absalom, Lerissa is easily able to find an apothecary who's doors are still open. The small man behind the counter is plainly from one of the Eastern countries - Ossirion or Katapesh, most likely. He watches politely for a moment as Lerissa browses through the bottles, then approaches. "May I help you, madam?"

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

"I'm going on an extended sea voyage and I often don't do well with these types of trips. Do you have anything that will prevent sea sickness?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Aye, there's some Soothe Syrup 'round here somewhere. It's pricey, though . . . 25 Measure for a day's dose. I've got enough for 10 days of constant dosing."

mleibrock

First Post
"Aye, there's some Soothe Syrup 'round here somewhere. It's pricey, though . . . 25 Measure for a day's dose. I've got enough for 10 days of constant dosing."

OOC - Sorry...I don't remember what a Measure is equivalent to. She would like to buy up all he has if she can afford it. Does this price seem exorbitant?

Remove ads