PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=For Mowgli]Abraxis backs away from the strange clawing creature attempting to eat him, and invokes the words of an incantation to shroud his body in protective magic.

Move to D07. Cast mage armor.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
[MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION]
OOC: Just need an action for Lerissa now and I'll move us along.

I rolled crap for initiative. I thought the crab thing would go first. You already gave me an action of standing, do you want me to go again?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Abraxis scrambles backward, casting a quick spell to bolster his defenses. The 'crab' follows, trying to strike with claws and stinger but is unable to find a weakness.

Lerissa rises shakily to her feet and squares off against her attacker. The creature makes a grab for her, getting in a pinch with a claw.

[sblock=Auron]What is that gods awful racket? Will whoever's making it PLEASE stop screeching? Oh, sweet spirits what did I drink last night? I think I'm gonna OUCH! WHAT THE HELLS?

Sharp pain lancing through his feet and thigh jerks Auron rudely awake, though he still has a hard time getting his bearings due to lingering nausea. His eyes snap open and focus blearily on a huge . . . something . . . that's apparently decided he's breakfast.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat/Rolls]Auron's Initiative (1d20+4=14)

To Hit vs. Auron (Claw/Claw/Sting) (1d20=14, 1d20=8, 1d20=14)
Takes 3 Damage; Make a Fortitude Save (DC 10)
To Hit vs. Lerissa (Claw/Claw/Sting) (1d20=12, 1d20=3, 1d20=1)
Takes 1 Damage
To Hit vs. Abraxis (Claw/Claw/Sting) (1d20=11, 1d20=13, 1d20=1)
Takes 0 Damage[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]Auron, Lerissa and Abraxis are up!

Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP   Condition[/u]
Ochre Eurypterid   14/12/13    00   
Auron              14/14/10    03   Sickened*/Prone
Abraxis            16/12/14    02   Sickened*/Prone
Lerissa            12/12/10    01   Sickened*
Leaf               10/10/09    00   Unconscious/Prone

*-2 to all rolls
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC/MikeL] Sorry about that. I'm having trouble keeping track. Round summary coming up.

Good Morning![/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC - Important

[sblock=OOC]I need to clarify a point from my first post. Unfortunately I didn't word it clearly, and put it in a spoiler block for Abraxis as well.

All of your gear is lying in a heap on the beach (marked on the map). You are without armor or weapons (that's why your ACs are so low in the block). So you'll either need to get to the pile and grab a weapon - drawing an AoO from any adjacent crab - or attack bare handed.

Very sorry for the confusion!

Mikey, I'll take those rolls as your TH roll was plenty good enough to hit (though you won't crit). Cutting your d6 roll in half gives you 1 point of NL damage (minimum damage is always one).[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
OOC - You suck! ;)

OK, checked the map but I don't see any Eurypterids near Lerissa, so not sure why she's being attacked or who she's attacking. If there is one near her, she will attack and then use her move action to head toward the gear. If there is not one attacking her, she will run to her gear. If there is more than one, please update the map and I will decide from there.

Remove ads